Anyone can find a home for you on the internet - and anyone can "list" your home. Let me show you how I work differently than my peers... from finding you a home that may not be on the market, to helping you win the home you want in a competitive situation, to getting the highest possible price for your existing home. All agents are definitely not the same. My management of my clients' investments determines my success, and I take your home search and/or sale personally.
I support the community in which I live - As a former troop leader for the Girl Scouts of Northern California, as a council member for my church, as a company team leader for the Los Altos Relay for Life, as a house chair for the St. Francis High "Christmas at our House" program, as a regular contributor to the Intero Foundation which supports local children's charities.
A third-generation San Franciscan, I have lived in the East Bay, South Bay, and mid-Peninsula. I received my Bachelor of Arts degree from UC Berkeley and have been a resident of Los Altos for 30 years. My service tenure includes expertise in the commercial and residential areas of real estate, and I am currently ranked in the top 1% of Intero agents. The bulk of my business is done in the Los Altos and Mountain View areas, but I represent clients from all over the Bay Area. See my resume.
- National and California Association of Realtors
- Silicon Valley Association of Realtors
- Los Altos Community Foundation
- Los Altos Chamber of Commerce
- Silicon Valley Association of Realtors - District Council
Awards and Recognition
- 2018 Chairman's Circle Award
- 2017 Chairman's Circle Award
- 2016 President's Circle Award
- 2015 Chairman's Circle Award
- 2014 President's Circle Award
- 2013 President's Circle Award
- 2012 President's Circle Award
- 2011 Executive Circle Award
- 2010 President's Circle Award
- 2009 Executive Circle Award
- 2008 Executive Circle Award